Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just a thought

So I've been doing some thinking. Lately I've been kind of engrossed in other people's blogs. Not only the blogs that are on my list, but also these amazing photographers' blogs. (Tara Whitney & Jessica Claire) And as I read their blogs I find links to other great people, and through those I find other really awesome websites, and it becomes an endless virtual journey. As interesting and intriguing as it all is, I've found I have been doing more living through other people than I have been living myself. I don't really like that. I think it's kind of a trend these days- to be apart of other people's lives, without actually being IN other people's lives. Reality TV is just that. You get to enjoy all the little details of someone else's life as a fly on the wall. You feel part of it, but you're really not. Maybe my motto should be Live YOUR Life. Oh wait- American Eagle already took that one...hmmm :)

Well, I know this isn't really a unique idea, but it's been something that's been on my mind recently. I guess I just wanted to say that blogging is an amazing way to connect to other people; I love reading about everyone's lives. But I gotta remember to keep living mine!

No comments: