Rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I was tagged by Mikel and here are 7 facts about me.
1. I love music. LOVE music. I love lots of different kinds of music, but my favorite stuff, the really good stuff, it hits me at a completely different level and dimension than almost anything else in life does. It sounds cheesy- but it reaches my soul. Anyway... one of the coolest experiences I've ever had was in London, in the Tate Modern, by myself, listening to my favorite band, and soaking in Rothko.
2. It's almost impossible for me to take a less than 15 minute shower. Is that a long time? Well compared to Ross it is. Actually, probably compared to most guys. But anyway, I've tried to take a faster shower, and it almost always ends up being exactly 15 minutes and no shorter.
3. So I know that this isn't really about me, but... I married the luckiest person on earth. He's not only lucky because he married me (haha), but also because he always seems to be in the right place at the right time. For instance. As a junior in high school Ross had perfect attendance. (I think that's really funny, especially when I look back at my attendance during Junior and Senior year.) Anyway, so he was put in a drawing. For a CAR. Our of 25 other people there, Ross' keys started the car. So he got to take it home! How crazy is that? Who wins a car? And then he ALWAYS gets a good deal on everything. We got our 17" (one generation old) iMac for $375, we got $300 off my camera, etc... And then just a couple weeks ago he was in a drawing at a computer store and won the grand prize- an iPod nano! So I don't know how he does it-- but I'm most definitely enjoying reaping the benefits!
4. My perfect job in the world would be illustration for children's literature. I love art, and I love children's books. But I didn't pursue it because I'm not very artistically talented, and I felt intimidated by the competitiveness at BYU. Lame. I know. Oh well, I really love Psychology too.
5. I really admire my mom. I want to be more like her than just about any other person. She's a kind, genuine, easy-going, intelligent, fashionable, down-to-earth (and lots of other things) person. Hardly anything ever offends, irritates, or bothers her. Everything just rolls right off her back. Now that's what I need to work on. I get annoyed a little too easily.
6. I'm with Mikel on this one. I've always wanted to live overseas at some point in my life. It doesn't have to be too long, (maybe a year) and I could even handle Russia.
7. I love hot fudge sundaes. Mostly it's the hot fudge part of the sundae that I love. But it has to be thick and rich-- none of the crappy Dairy Queen stuff. Oooh...I'm just swooning thinking about rich and creamy hot fudge... If you live in the Manhattan area, Vista (on Tuttle Creek Blvd) has some GREAT hot fudge. Their ice cream is mediocre, but the hot fudge makes it all worthwhile.