Sunday, July 27, 2008

Woah, I'm way behind!

But there's a reason I'm so behind. I've been working my tail off getting my independent study classes done. And guess what? I FINISHED!!! I took my finals last Tuesday. Yay. I can officially graduate now. Hallelujah!

So these are pictures of an excursion we made back in the middle of June. There's this cool park in the middle of the city that is like this overgrown jungle. I was dumb and had flip-flops on, so we couldn't do much exploring, but it was still pretty. And Ethan LOVES his snugli. He doesn't care where he is, as long as he's sitting up front with a great view.



4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

good job! now it's my turn to finish my ONE I.S. class! I just can't motivate myself! I can't get over how cute little Ethan's big smile is! Such a happy baby!

rik said...

those are some absolutely incredible shots of the two of them! he's so giggly happy in that thing!

the.kim.peterson said...

Baby in hat = adorable

Lonna said...

Congrats on finishing up your classes!!! What a great way to spend some time together. I love being outdoors, well when it is not scorching hot. I love those pictures you did a great job capturing some really nice moments of the two of them.