I won't make this a long mushy post about my sweet husband. But I do love my schmoopy woopy Rossy poo. :)
Top 5 about Ross:
1. He does a great job at taking care of me. I am a space cadet. He is not. As I'm heading out the door, "Lauren, do you have your keys? Wallet? Etc..?" He makes me lunch. He paints my toenails. He does the dishes.
2. He is adventurous. He's a great travel buddy. We love to experience new places together. Even if it's a new place in Manhattan.
3. He always gives me the bigger piece. The choice of where to eat. The better seat.
4. He is frugal. While this is sometimes a blessing in disguise, and exasperates me, I know we'll always have sufficient means.
5. He's a great dad. He loves Ethan, and does his share in taking care of him. Even when he has to get up early for work, church, or school afterwards.
It's been a great 3 years. Can't wait for what's to come!