Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's our anniversary...

I won't make this a long mushy post about my sweet husband. But I do love my schmoopy woopy Rossy poo. :)

Top 5 about Ross:

1. He does a great job at taking care of me. I am a space cadet. He is not. As I'm heading out the door, "Lauren, do you have your keys? Wallet? Etc..?" He makes me lunch. He paints my toenails. He does the dishes.

2. He is adventurous. He's a great travel buddy. We love to experience new places together. Even if it's a new place in Manhattan.

3. He always gives me the bigger piece. The choice of where to eat. The better seat.

4. He is frugal. While this is sometimes a blessing in disguise, and exasperates me, I know we'll always have sufficient means.

5. He's a great dad. He loves Ethan, and does his share in taking care of him. Even when he has to get up early for work, church, or school afterwards.

It's been a great 3 years. Can't wait for what's to come!





5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Three years? Time went fast. Sounds like Ross is pretty awesome, way to go Ross!

Britany said...

Congratulations!! I just love you guys.

Nicole Coleman said...

Congrats! Didn't know we had the same anniversary. We're four years. But unlike you Ben and I didn't realize it was our anniversary yesterday until my mom called to tell us. We aren't good about those things. If it weren't for mom the day would have come and gone and I'm figuring I wouldn't have figured it out until Sept. got here. How sad.

See you soon!

Lonna said...

What? he paints your toe nails? How did you swing that one? Maybe I need to have James talk to him, and see if we can work that into our marriage.

I love your pictures, and I can hardly believe that it has been three years already. I hope that you did something really fun to celebrate.

Congrats!!

Syl said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years already! You seem to have always been together. I loved seeing some of your wedding pictures!I am so glad you two found each other.