- Haddon Hall (where apparently they filmed a lot of The Princess Bride)
- Drive to London, get caught in 2 1/2 hours of traffic. :(
Day 8 (didn't have nice camera that day):
- Southwark Cathedral
- Tate Modern
- St. Pauls
- Lunch at St. Dunstan's in-the-East
- Lloyds of London
- Leadenhall Market
- Courtauld Institute
- Hyde Park
Day 9 (didn't have big camera that day):
- Portobello Road. Sigh. I LOVE Portobello Road.
- Kensington Gardens
- My mom to Victoria and Albert, me to the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square
- Kenwood House (missed the inside by 10 minutes!)
- Mozart and Handel at St. Martins-in-the-fields.
Day 10 (carried camera with me half the day):
- Tube to St. James park
- Took a long walk
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Big Ben
- Along the Thames, across from 'The Eye'
- Trafalgar Square
- Leicester Square
- Picadilly Circus
- Paperchase (love that store!)
- Back to hotel for a little rest
- Oxford Street, Regent Street
- Mamas and Papas (cutest baby store, super expensive)
- Rode bus to Tower of London and back looking for Thorntons. Missed it by 10 minutes too!
- Marks & Spencer for Indian take-away dinner. Yum.
- Beautiful evening stroll around the Serpentine in Hyde Park.
And done. Already thinking longingly of when I can go back with Rossy. Or with the kids for an extended stay. Very extended.