Monday, March 8, 2010

Cute kiddos

So we got Ethan this magna-doodle for Christmas and I cannot tell you how much he loves it. Best gift idea ever. No mess and hours of entertainment! So he has always loved balloons, and his favorite thing to ask me to draw is a balloon. The other day I found him sitting on the couch making his own 'boons'! It was so cute.




Also I made a headband for Leah, and I think she likes it. I always find so many cute things on etsy, but do not want to spend 15-30 dollars on a headband! I ended up combining a few ideas I saw online and made my own. It makes my little bald baby a wee bit more girly.



7 comments:

Britany said...

you really do have the cutest kids. I love these pictures!

Kathleen said...

so cute!!! I love the headband! Way to be crafty!

amyluck said...

Ok, I love love LOVE the headband! I want one for myself! of course you would figure out how to make it--nice job!

Leslie said...

Ok so I was just 5 min. ago on Etsy looking for a headband, make that 3 headbands and decided 15-30 bucks is an arm and a leg--and then you figure out how to make them? Please do tell. If we lived closer I would be showing up at your doorstep daily I'm sure. Plus, your headband is much cuter and appropriately sized!! Leah is adorable...oh and the magna doodle has kept my kids entertained for hours, over a period of at least two years!! :)

Becky said...

That headband is awesome! I want to make one now.

Lonna said...

I am jealous that she will wear headbands, she is so cute. I like that you just happened to whip that up, you are very clever.

I also think that the magna doodle was a brilliant invention.

Carrie said...

Ethan looks so cute with his magna doodle! I love the look on his face with his balloons. You've got some cute kids. :)