Thursday, June 7, 2012

Will's Graduation

A few weekends ago (before we went to Portland) we went to Manhattan for Will's Highschool graduation.  We decided to set up a little campfire the night before and roast some hot dogs and marshmallows.  I'm really excited to do more of that this summer.

Some notes:  Ethan turns every stick/rock/play food item that slightly resembles a gun and turns it into one.  I don't know what the deal is!  It's kind of funny.   Maybe a little disturbing?

Both the kids had a healthy respect/fear of the fire.  That was good.

Sam and Will are good uncles.  

Throwing rocks in the water could keep Ethan entertained for a looong time.

I'm glad my family only lives 2 hours away.  That makes little trips like this easy to do.

I like my family.  We eat good food.

 

No comments: