Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday!

I turned 27 last Saturday, and this is how we celebrated.

First, date night with my favorite person on Friday night,
 at an Egyptian restaurant.  Was actually really delicious.  
We love trying new things.  After that we walked around the Plaza.

This is me trying to look spontaneous. :)
I was treated to homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast Saturday morning.
Then a couple of good friends and I went to River Market Antiques, 
and I was treated to lunch!  I'm so grateful for their friendship.
Ross took the kids to tj maxx to pick out some presents for me.  
Leah chose a crazy pink case full of sparkly nail polish!  
What a funny girl.  She's so into girly things.
I got a little too much love and attention from these two. 

 Our ward BBQ was that evening.  It was soo ridiculously hot.  
Luckily there was a pool next door that was free if the 
temperature reached over 100.  Woot!  I didn't take any pictures there.

And Ross (as always) made me a beautiful and delicious dessert. 

 We ended the weekend on Sunday at my parents, 
where we enjoyed a delicious meal made by my mom.  
This year was extra special because my new sister-in-law (Kia)'s birthday 
is the day after mine! So we had a little joint party.  

Thanks to all the loved ones who made my birthday fun!

1 comment:

sheena said...

happy late bday!!

haha I laughed so hard at your comment about Kansas being the flattest state ever.....ha! Thanks for stopping by:)