Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School!

School has started for two cute boys!  

It took us a long time to decide about what to do (or do anything at all)
 with preschool for Ethan this year.  In the end, I am so happy with where we ended up; it's a peer modeling program with the school district-- only about 8 kids in the class.  His teacher is darling, and he really really loves going.  It's Monday-Thursday for 2 hours a week.  Leah can NOT WAIT for her turn to go to preschool. She asks me pretty much every day when she gets to go.  


And this guy (my brother Will, with a very low quality iphone picture on the left):

Started at BYU this week!  I never shared how he helped me out so much this summer.  I wanted to go out to my dear friend Katy's wedding in Utah, and didn't want to drive alone-- so he came along, just to keep me company!  He also did a lot of manual labor at the wedding set- up.  What a guy.

Good luck! Love you!    


In other news, I just got called to be in the YW presidency and I'm super excited!  The girls in our ward are awesome (so far :)) and I'm looking forward to working with them. 

No comments: