Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not much going on...

We went to the St. Patrick's Day parade a couple of weeks ago.. That was fun. Lots of green. Ethan got a little bored after a while.







Looking forward to:

1. Warm sunny days, every day. Although I'm glad we have as many as we do. He loves playing in the sunshine:




2. Ross being home for good in 3 weeks!

3. Going to Texas with Ross and Ethan to visit Kathleen and Phil in May.. right Kathleen?

4. Going to England with my momma in June- yes leaving hubby and one baby, taking one with me (in the belly)

5. And having new sweet baby in September


Okay so I guess I always have lots of pictures

Oh and I found these and thought Ethan's face is so funny! It was back when I did the stop-motion video.




4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ummmmm Please!!!!!!! I might pee my pants I'm so excited!

Lonna said...

So it looks like Ross will be coming home and you will be leaving is that how it works at your house? Just kidding, but I am serious to know whereabouts you will be heading in Texas...Austin by any chance?

Will you be going with your whole family to Europe or just you and your mom? That sounds like fun, I actually went to England with my mom and it was so neat. I hope that you have lots of fun.

Brian and Alicia said...

Lauren, I am so glad you found me! I had no idea you had a blog either. Your little guy is so adorable and can you believe that both our boys just turned one? It went by sooo fast! I love your pics, you look so happy!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Congrats on the baby #2! I sure enjoy seeing pictures of your darling Ethan!