Monday, November 1, 2010

That time again

Last time we were all in Manhattan we made the effort to get our 'Annual Hilltop Excursion' checked off my list. This year my dad was able to join us and do the clicking, instead of lugging our tripod and using our ridiculously long cable. He still allowed me to direct the whole thing. It's always super windy and bright when we go and I have to remind myself it's more about the tradition and our relationships than it is about how 'finished' we (I) look. This makes 4! trips up the little hill. (Except this year we didn't quite go all the way up.)






p.s. Last week I spoke in church about Family History, past and present. In my effort to keep up with my own family history I'm trying to be more consistent in posting pictures!

4 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

Cute pictures and very cute family!

Kathleen said...

I love your picture tradition! It's super cute!

Shanicherie said...

You guys are so adorable. I love that you do this!

Emma said...

The last one is fantastic...Christmas Card perhaps?