Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Embrace the Camera

So I really love this idea that I found on this blog. Such a fun blog-- she's super cute and crafty, and a photographer, and her kids are really important to her and it shows.

Anyway, I have been thinking about this for a while now- my kids will have NO pictures with ME in them! Cause I'm the one who's usually behind the camera. But I think I will be trying this challenge out on a regular basis so as to fix this problem. The challenge is to take pictures of YOU with your kids. So that they will have them forever. And also I like looking at these pictures when I'm so frustrated and impatient with my kids, so I can remember that I still like them, and they're pretty cute sometimes.




This is the best I could do with Leah.
Maybe next time.



Thanks for the well wishes for my dad! We all appreciate it a lot. I'll try to update whenever there is new info to be shared.

3 comments:

emily anderson said...

so glad you embraced the camera! you are adorable and your kiddos will thank you for these pics one day!

The Cunninghams said...

Cute pictures!

Brian and Alicia said...

Such a good idea...I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to have to start copying you. :)