Friday, September 19, 2014

Catch up: February 2014





She lays on her hip like this all the time.  She's just a little model.




We had lots of snuggle when Jovee was running a fever.
 My parents took my out on a date on Valentines day.  We went to the Nelson Atkins, and to lunch a the restaurant there.  It was a lot of fun spending time with just my mom and dad. It's been a while since that has happened.
 Then later they watched the kids so that Ross and I could go on a date that night.  We went to Jack Stack barbecue (thanks to a gift card from friends!) and then went sledding afterward!  It was such a fun night.  I recommend dates.

 Oh poor Jovee...

 A decent day for some swinging in February.
 She stands!  I heard squealing from the other room and came in to find her doing this.

 I made a quick trip out to Utah to 
see some friends, just for fun.  It was so fun staying in Joy's lovely home, 
and meeting her cute kids for the first time.  



No comments: