Monday, May 14, 2007

A little glimpse...

Last friday night Ross went to a bachelor's party while I babysat for some friends of ours. Her name is Rebecca. It was soo much fun to watch her! It maybe gave me a teeny tiny idea of what it might be like to have kids. At least a glimpse of the fun part of having kids anyway. These are some pictures I took of her, because I will probably start doing professional sessions of children through my dad (Alan Honey Photography), and I wanted to practice.

She is adorable, so it's easy to take good pictures of her. (I know there are a lot of them, so if you don't want to look at them.. don't!:))








3 comments:

Laurisa said...

Hey! Wow, how are you? I'm doing great! Bradford is this guy I dated for a long while, but we are now just really good friends, because he is preparing for a mission, and we figured it would be wise to break up, even though it really sucks. Anyway I made that blog while he was doing a semester abroad in Spain, but as you can see, my communication/blogging skills are rather minimal, so it didn't really help a whole lot. Sooo that was really longer than it needed to be, but how is your life? Grandma and Grandpa are at my house right now, and I think they are headed up to Kansas on Friday!

Joy said...

Hey Lauren!
So I did it, I followed your courageous steps (with mer insisting all along the way) and I made a blog. www.thenewburtons.blogspot.com

Lonna said...

Lauren, hey it's your cousin James - it looks like you take after your dad in photography, these photos look great! Amazing what someone with a good eye can do.