Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Southern Utah: Part 4

Sunday after church we tried to do some walking around Zion's National Park.  But we started too late, and it had gotten hot, so we played a bit in the river and then rode the shuttle the whole time.   Sunday evening we went over to my friend Emma's house for dinner. Emma and I have known each other since Elementary School.  Her little family is so fun, and the dinner was excellent and my kids just loved playing with hers.  So that was a fun treat.  

The next day we went up to Pioneer Park.  We explored around the area, and the kids had fun crawling through the mini Slot Canyon.  It was pretty snug and kind of made me feel panicky going through there, but I'm glad I did it once.








We went swimming that afternoon and had the pool almost all to ourselves!  
We then enjoyed some Nielsen's Frozen Custard.  They had their homemade lemon custard and it was sooooooo good.  I haven't had it in years, and it was just as delicious as I remember.  I should have gone back there at least two more times. 



 

No comments: